Mynt Hair Studio is officially open!
We missed you all.
We are now in the process of contacting everyone on the email waiting list. Please be patient.
To make an appointment, please email email@example.com or visit our website and click on “book your appointment”.
At the beginning, our stylist’s schedules will be different to accommodate the new rules.
We would like to introduce some of the new measures in our salon.
New safety measures and procedures:
- Men’s haircut with senior stylist will be starting at $40
- All colour services will have a price increase due to extended timing (please refer to service menu for more details)
- Waiting outside the salon until your appointment time. We will text or call when we are ready to see you.
- No waiting area available
- A plexi-glass barrier at front desk to protect the client and receptionist
- We encourage you to come alone for your appointment
- Staff and clients must wear a mask or face covering. We will provide a mask for a small fee if you don’t have one.
- Reduced staff and clients to ensure proper social distancing
- All service times will be extended to ensure proper disinfection
- No magazines available and beverage station will be closed
- Single use capes or aprons for clients
- Boys and girls cuts under 12 years old can only be accommodated by our Junior Stylists until further notice
- Salon chairs will be staggered at a distance of 2 meters or greater
- Interaction will only be between you and your stylist
- Shampoo basins are separated with a barrier and will be disinfected after every use
- Stations and chairs will be disinfected between every client
- Cash tips will be accepted in envelopes and will be quarantined
- Staff will wash hands in between every client
- All clients must wash their hands or disinfect when entering the salon
- Handwashing station and hand sanitizer will be available for all
- All blow drying services will be on hold until further notice for safety (waiting for further research based on contradicting evidence)
- Walk-ins will no longer be accepted. Appointments will have to be pre-booked
- Temperature checks and health questions will be required