Mynt Hair Studio is closed until further notice due to Provincial Lockdown
To join our priority wait-list, please email email@example.com or visit our website and click on “book your appointment” and add your info (name, phone number and stylist you would like to see). We will get back to you once we learn what date we can re-open again.
Join our Instagram page and/or Facebook page to get current up-dates.
New safety measures and procedures:
- Waiting outside the salon until your appointment time. We will text or call when we are ready to see you.
- No waiting area available
- A plexi-glass barrier at front desk to protect the client and receptionist
- We encourage you to come alone for your appointment
- Staff and clients must wear a mask or face covering. We will provide a mask for a small fee if you don’t have one.
- Reduced staff and clients to ensure proper social distancing
- All service times will be extended to ensure proper disinfection
- No magazines available and beverage station will be closed
- Single use capes or aprons for clients
- Salon chairs will be staggered at a distance of 2 meters or greater
- Interaction will only be between you and your stylist
- Shampoo basins are separated with a barrier and will be disinfected after every use
- Stations and chairs will be disinfected between every client
- Cash tips will be accepted in envelopes and will be quarantined
- Staff will wash hands in between every client
- All clients must wash their hands or disinfect when entering the salon
- Handwashing station and hand sanitizer will be available for all
- Walk-ins will no longer be accepted. Appointments will have to be pre-booked
- Temperature checks and health questions will be required