Mynt Hair Studio is re-opening Friday July 2nd!
All appointments that were booked and cancelled due to the provincial shutdown will be first priority for booking.
We will be contacting you- no need to send an email.
To book an appointment, please email email@example.com or visit our website and click on “book your appointment” and include the following info: your name, phone number and stylist you would like to see.
Join our Instagram page and/or Facebook page to get current up-dates.
Please be patient as we are trying our best to respond to everyone.
New safety measures and procedures:
- Waiting outside the salon until your appointment time. We will text or call when we are ready to see you.
- No waiting area available
- A plexi-glass barrier at front desk to protect the client and receptionist
- We encourage you to come alone for your appointment
- Staff and clients must wear a mask or face covering. We will provide a mask for a small fee if you don’t have one.
- Reduced staff and clients to ensure proper social distancing
- All service times will be extended to ensure proper disinfection
- No magazines available and beverage station will be closed
- Single use capes or aprons for clients
- Salon chairs will be staggered at a distance of 2 meters or greater
- Interaction will only be between you and your stylist
- Shampoo basins are separated with a barrier and will be disinfected after every use
- Stations and chairs will be disinfected between every client
- Cash tips will be accepted in envelopes and will be quarantined
- Staff will wash hands in between every client
- All clients must wash their hands or disinfect when entering the salon
- Handwashing station and hand sanitizer will be available for all
- Walk-ins will no longer be accepted. Appointments will have to be pre-booked
- Temperature checks and health questions will be required