COVID-19 UPDATE: Mynt Hair Studio has made the decision to close the salon for the safety of our staff and clients during this COVID-19 pandemic. We all need to do our part to flatten the curve and to practice social distancing.
Due to high demand of appointment requests, we want to clarify how we will be dealing with bookings once we are allowed to open.
All previous appointments that were pre-booked during the weeks we were closed, will be called back to re-schedule.
To make an appointment, please email email@example.com or visit our website and click on “book your appointment”. Please leave your name and number and we put you in order on our booking list.
Once we are allowed, the salon will be open 7 days a week to reduce the number of people in the salon at one given time. At the beginning, our stylist’s schedules will be different to accommodate the new rules.
As we wait for official guidelines for our industry’s opening, we would like to introduce some of the new measures in our salon.
Some of the new safety measures we will be implementing will include:
- Waiting outside the salon until your appointment time
- A plexiglass barrier at front desk to protect the client and receptionist
- We encourage you to come alone for your appointment
- Staff and clients must wear a mask or face covering
- Reduced staff to ensure proper social distancing
- No magazines available and beverage station will be closed
- Salon chairs will be staggered at a distance of 2 meters or greater
- Interaction will only be between you and your stylist
- Shampoo basins will only be used when necessary, ex. washing colours out
- Stations and chairs will be disinfected between every client
- Staff will wash hands in between every client
- All clients must wash their hands or disinfect when entering the salon
- Handwashing station and hand sanitizer will be available for all
- Full blow drying services may be on hold until further notice or government guidelines
- Haircut and blow dries will consist of a haircut and a complementary hair treatment
- It is recommended to come with your hair pre-washed for haircuts
- Walk-ins will no longer be accepted. Appointments will have to be pre-booked
- Temperature checks and health questions may be required
- Cut and colour appointments might have to be booked separately depending on the schedule
Thank you for all your support and understanding.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Together, we can get through this.
John and Dan Riccardi, Owners of Mynt Hair Studio
Glowing remarks and double-takes are guaranteed with your hair styled sleek and sexy at this fun, hip Oakville Burlington hair salon dedicated to the craft of world-class hairdressing.
Welcome to Mynt, an upscale studio founded by directors John and Dan Riccardi, and staffed with L'Oreal Professional Elite, Sassoon and Aveda-trained stylists whose sole mission is to make you look stunning. From the moment you arrive, you sense teamwork, professionalism and expertise.
Whatever salon services you require—from the latest scissor and razor cuts, colouring, bridal services, to quick up-dos, and hair straightening, your hair will look fantastic and feel fantastic.
Walk in. Strut out.